For the dough:.
- 2 egg whites.
- 100 g of powdered sugar.
- 220 g of coconut.
- 30 g flour.
For the cream filling.
- 2 egg yolks.
- 20 cl cream.
- 180 g chocolate.
- 2 tablespoons Cognac.
- 180 g white chocolate.
1. Beat the egg whites until stiff, gradually incorporate the sugar and coconut and flour while continuing to beat. Put the dough in a pie pan with removable bottom butter, making sure it coats the bottom and sides.
Bake 20 to 25 min at 180 °, gas mark 6 .
The dough should be golden. Let stand 5 minutes, then unmold and let cool on a rack .
2. For the filling, place the egg yolks and cream in a bowl. Heat in water bath and beat to blanch and thicken the mixture. Stir in dark chocolate and cognac. Remove the container from the water bath and let cool .
3. Put the white chocolate and cream in a bowl. Heat in a double boiler, stirring until the mixture is smooth. Remove the container and cool Legproudly .
4. Pour over batter, alternating spoons of dark and white chocolate. Make zigzagging the tip of a knife into the pad to obtain a marbled effect. Put in refrigerator 2 hours .
5. Taste: a delight for the taste buds !
Notes: A little long to prepare but very very good for chocolate lovers. Recommended wines: Good coffee