- Bricks sheets (1 or 2 per person to taste).
- 1 red pepper.
- 1 roma tomato (firm flesh and some juice).
- dried tomatoes in olive oil. Provide 1 or 2 dried tomato per person to taste ..
- 2 small fresh goat cheese.
- herbs de provence.
- olive oil.
Start by cutting the peppers into strips and to reduce (+/- according to taste) in a pan with olive oil.
. In order to those who find that you come back too peppers, remove the skin once reduced .
Meanwhile, roma tomato cut washer , dried tomatoes into small cubes .
Spread on a board 1 or 2 sheets of pastry choice. - Character I put 2 is crisper :-) - and place 2 slices of fresh tomatoes one beside the other.
Place a small goat cheese on each slice of tomato. Add a few slices of peppers, small diced dried tomatoes. Sprinkle herb de provence.
At this point, I add a drizzle of olive oil, but it is not required .
Then there are several ways present the leaves. Here in particular:
- worms..ion "I have not the time and this is just for me": simply fold two opposite edges of the leaves above the preparation and fold the two edges remaining in the preparation. You get a small "portfolio" rectangular.
Put them into a frying pan and fry for 2 minutes on each side to close the leaves. .
- Version of "I'll put you in sight, but it is misery to eat": fold the edges of filo sheets to form a purse and tie it with a piece of string.
Then, regardless of how you folded your leaves, pass half an hour in the oven at 150 ° C (gas mark 5) to warm formula. If you chose the second solution, be sure to cut and remove the wire before serving .
Serve on a small bed of mesclun decorated with tomatoes with a little vinaigrette balsamic vinegar .