- 350 g dark chocolate.
- 75g milk chocolate broken into small pieces (or chips).
- 75 g white chocolate, broken into small pieces (or chips).
- 225 g of butter.
- 225 g of sugar.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 teaspoon of black coffee (strong).
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 100 g flour (with incorporated yeast).
- 125 g coarsely chopped pecan nuts.
Melt the dark chocolate and butter (bath or microwave) .
Meanwhile, combine eggs, sugar,. vanilla extract and coffee in a bowl .
Once the melted chocolate, incorporate slowly into the bowl .
Add flour (sifted), then the pecans, and finally the white chocolate chips and milk. Mix .
Preheat oven to 190 ° C (gas mark 6-7) for 10 minutes and grease a square / rectangular mold (with parchment paper brownies démouleront is better).
Pour into pan and bake in the oven, halfway up for 45 minutes (the cake should be firm to the touch and crispy).
Let cool, then remove the brownie to cut into squares .