- 500 g frozen raspberries.
- 500 g drained cherries (jars).
- 500 g strawberries.
- 1 bomb whipped.
- 8 macaroons.
- 1 packet of coconut grated.
- 1 bottle of raspberry topping.
- 4 teaspoons kirsch.
- 4 small paper umbrellas (optional).
Preparation of the recipe. Take 4
fairly deep cuts, put into each 2 tablespoons of sour cherries, drained, 1 teaspoon kirsch, then coat with a little whipped cream .
<. br /> Add then coarsely broken macaroon 1, then 2 tablespoons raspberries and 1 tablespoon raspberry topping and finish with whipped cream
Overcome beautiful strawberry neighborhoods.
coconut Sprinkle grated, and complete with umbrella and 1 open paper sticker placed on the edge of each cup .
Notes: Easy to carry, presentable, and very well at the end of a hearty meal.