- 100 g of Comté.
- 100 g Mimolette.
- 100 g Etorki Basque sheep cheese (or Leerdamer if you prefer).
- 50 g Roquefort cheese (feta or if preferred).
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil.
- 2 green apples.
- 1 small bunch of green grapes or in season.
- 1/2 melon, kiwi 2, 6 lichees.
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts.
- 1 tablespoon walnuts.
- cumin or nutmeg as desired.
Prepare cheeses: remove the crusts and cut the County, Roquefort and Etorki cubes, Mimolette into triangular slices. .
Prepare the fruit: peel the apples and cut them into quarters and then into slices; wash a few grapes or: prepare flesh melon cubes, or peel lichees.
. In a bowl, pour a tablespoon of oil.
Arrange County, Mimolette and Etorki. Gently mix with a large spoon.
Add the apples and grapes or other fruit. Pour a second spoonful of oil, mix thoroughly.
Sprinkle cubes of Roquefort, pine nuts and walnuts.
Season to taste with cumin or nutmeg.
Cover with cellophane and refrigerate 10 minutes before serving .
Notes: An original and delicate salad, the ideal été.NB: If you do not like the mixture fruits, cheeses, fruits can be substituted by large green olives and a few cherry tomatoes.