- 1 sponge round 23 cm.
- 250g raspberries.
- 4 tablespoons raspberry jelly.
- 40 cl cream.
- 20g flaked almonds.
- Icing sugar.
- 1 large bread knife
- own stock....... .
- 1 cake dish
-.. 1 drink dispenser
-.. 1 electric whisk
<.. br /> - 2 bowls, large and deep and narrow
- 1 spatula.......
- 1 brush
- 1 nonstick skillet
1:.... On a clean cardboard, draw a heart measuring 23 cm wide. . Cut it .
2: Place it on the cake. Cut it by following this template. Place the heart got on the cake plate .
3. Tiédissez1 jelly spoon to melt. Add the frozen, and then water up to 15 cl .
. 4: Cut in the thickness of the core into 2 equal hearts. Take the one above. Soak one below with moist syrup .
5. Beat two spoons of jelly whisk to make it malleable. Spread it on the heartbelow .
. 6: Place the second heart on the face cut below jelly, soak it regularly with the rest of the syrup (see No. 3)
1: Put the cream in the narrow bowl. Ask it in the large bowl filled with ice .
2:.. Whisk about 5 min electric whisk until the cream that becomes very firm and fluffy .
3: With environles 2/3 cream, Coat the whole heart. Smooth out the vertical walls .
. 4: Put the raspberries 1 cm from the edge and the core of raspberry filling. Tiédissez 1 tablespoon jelly, badigonnez raspberries. Place in the fridge .
5. Put the almonds in a frying pan without sandstone. Bask in the medium-low heat, stirring very often .
6. Of the 1 cm square whipped apply. Sow the almonds. Sprinkle them with icing sugar and a little cinnamon .