- 225 g of butter (2 sticks).
- 190 g of powdered sugar (1 cup).
- 190 g brown sugar (1 cup).
- 2 large eggs.
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 200 grams of oatmeal (2.5 cups).
- 240 g flour (2 cups).
- 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon of coffee and baking powder (baking powder).
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 340 g chocolate chips (12 oz).
- 165 g hazelnuts (or walnuts or pecans, but I recommend hazelnuts) (1.5 cups).
:. In an electric mixer with the tool to knead the pasta (or by hand if you want musclez arms), mix all ingredients, making sure that the butter has been softened in advance. Are put chocolate chips and nuts at the end. The mixture must be homogeneous, do not mix too long. .
On buttered plates, remove piles of dough the size of a golf ball; cook 10 min per plate to 175 ° C (350 ° F), even if cookies are not baked the air, they will harden as it cools .
Notes: This recipe is a version of many of cookies, but it is truly American and especially really exquisite. My cookies are always a hit, with French and Americans. I put the US amounts in brackets for those who, like me, live in the US. It is true-and damage, the ingredients are easier to find here. Success guaranteed! Recommended wines:: Glass of milk