- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder.
- 10 cloves.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried lemongrass.
- a pinch of ground pepper (be careful, not too much!).
- 5 leaves of fresh mint.
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons honey.
- 50 cl of boiling water.
Place cardamom, cloves, oregano, rosemary, thyme, lemongrass, pepper and mint in a pot .
Pour the boiling water, and heat to a simmer for 15 minutes .
Strain the mixture with a coffee filter placed in a Chinese .
Return the liquid to the heat, add lemon and honey and stir until a homogeneous liquid .
Pour in a cup and serve hot.