- 1 large chicken cut into pieces (or 4 chicken thighs).
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric (or saffron).
- 1 large onion into strips.
- 2 preserved lemons.
- 12 red olives (or failing green olives).
- salt and pepper.
- 1 lemon.
for the marinade.
- 1 tablespoon of oil.
- chopped parsley.
- chopped fresh coriander.
- 1 teaspoon paprika (red pepper).
- 1 teaspoon cumin.
Before cooking, marinate the chicken (with possibly her liver) in the marinade ingredients premixed .
Although the pieces and let soak. cool between half an hour and 2 hours. Put the olives to soak for desalinating .
. In the pressure cooker, put the chicken, add onions, olives, salt, pepper, turmeric and 2 glasses of water. Bake 20 to 30 minutes. Simmer a little short to make the creamy sauce .
Add candied lemon peel just for the heat .
Arrange the pieces on a dish, arrange around the peel of lemons and olives. Crush the liver in the sauce, add the lemon juice and pour over chicken .
Note: Can also be done with the lamb. Recommended wines:: chilled Grey Boulaouane